Welcome to FastPulse Wellness Solutions!
Choosing to be proactive in your company can positively alter the course of your competitiveness, productivity and profitability. Just as you need to protect and insure your physical assets, your people represent your intellectual assets and unlike physical assets cannot easily be replaced.
The Fastpulse Model
FastPulse Wellness Solutions designs and implements wellness programs to suit company requirements. These solutions encompass lifestyle management, health monitoring, wellness education, primary / occupational health care and employee assistance in matters relating to trauma, family and financial issues.
The FastPulse tailor made wellness model is based on the following fundamental elements:
- Comprehensive needs assessment to measure the level of risk and existing wellness initiatives within the organisation.
- Solutions tailored to specific needs and culture of the organisation.
- Integration of initiatives and interventions to maximise effectiveness.
- Measurement-driven refinements.
- Prevention focused with active encouragement to participate.
- Aligned with company business and economic goals.
- An organised and multifaceted programme.
- Human capital preservation and enhancement.
The doctor of the future will give no medicines, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the causes and prevention of disease.
— by ~Thomas Edison
Please contact us if you need more information about any of our products or services
Office: 031 267 5100
Latest from our blog
Should You Count Calories or Carbs? What is really the best way to not only lose weight but to keep it off as well? It’s a question that people have been seeking an answer to for decades. One of the things that often confuses dieters the most is should they concentrate on counting calories to […] Read More
There are numerous ‘Health Benefits of Loving Your Work‘ and Science proves this, it is up to you to either love the work you are doing or find work that you will love, for your Health’s sake. Everyone knows that if you have to go to work every day to do a job you hate […] Read More
Yes it is a Fact: Healthy, Happy Employees Equals Greater Profits. Most employers actually want happy employees and they would prefer they stay healthy too but not all employers actively seek to accomplish this. Yes of course all companies want and need to make a profit, but sometimes do so at the expense of the […] Read More