Fastpulse's proactive approach to disease management helps save lives, provides HIV positive employees with education, on-going support, advice counselling and assists them in living healthy and happy lives through careful management chronic disease.
We can provide the following services to your organisations:
- Workplace HIV/AIDS Policies.
- Wellness Day events, including World AIDS Day campaigns.
- Voluntary Counselling and Testing for HIV/AIDS.
- Onsite counselling and support by qualified health professionals.
- Ongoing Management and follow-up of HIV positive employees.
- Biological monitoring (blood test) of employees on ART if treatment is part of the organisational strategy or ensure referral to local clinic.
- AIDS Rating - to identify key risks in the workplace and track progress on an annual basis,
- Continuous provision of ART and vitamins according to the standards of the South African HIV Clinicians Society.
- Compliance and adherence monitoring.
- Initiate investigations for the diagnosis of TB where indicated, according to established and recognised standards and guidelines, and refer to TB clinics where treatment is required.
- Reporting (protecting employee confidentiality).