Occupational Health Care
Fastpulse can offer a comprehensive range of occupational services tailored to your business requirements, be it full time clinic service on site or mobile service meet the requirements of the occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations. An occupational Medical Practitioner supports this service. Fastpulse extends their time and expertise to ensure businesses comply with legislation which may be difficult and time consuming.
Employers are required to conduct a number of occupational health risk assessments (some listed below) in order to identify potential hazards in the workplace and to quantity the risks. Fastpulse has the experience to carry out risk assessments in a wide range of industries and corporate situations. Fastpulse will work with the management teams to ensure an understanding of your business and that your unique risks are assessed correctly.
- Pre-employment annual, periodic and exit medical
- Health surveillance.
- Health Screening and Assessment - health risk questionnaire (Medical history and occupational history).
- Physical examination.
- Vision screening.
- Review return to work after significant ill health absence.
- Review Post incidents within workplace.
- Identification of potential occupational health risks.
- Audiometric tests (Hearing).
- Spirometry for lung functioning.
- First Aid services and emergencies preparedness.
- Biological monitoring and XRays of employees if necessary.
- Assistance with compensation for occupational injuries and diseases.